mercredi 18 mars 2009

Stay


I'm touched by the sunlight, or the moonlight
I stand like a statue as the stars bring their light
Then I saw your face, I looked in your eyes
With a smile to die for, even the angels sighed
Then you look away...Then you look away
Then you look away...Then you look away

You say that it's love, you say that you care
But when a look in the mirror, I'm the only one there
You've turned this heart to the coldest stone
Like a fool on his stage, a King on his throne
Then you hide away... then you hide away
Then you hide away....then you hide away

But now that I've found you and I've cut out your heart
It's next to mine, and we will never part
To be together 'till the end of time
As an old sayin' goes, your heart is mine

Let the flies serenade us, leave the doorbell to ring
Outside it's raining, inside the angels grin
Let the flies serenade us, leave the doorbell to ring
Outside it's raining, inside the angels sing
You won't go away....you won't go away
You won't go away....so glad you could stay


"Stay", sur "In the rain" de Sol Invictus.

2 commentaires:

Yugurta a dit…

Parity threw Equity, trust me, nobody would like to leave a so magic world.

Perséphone a dit…

Yugurta: un grand sourire.